We require a full-time pest control technician to join our team.
We are a successful and busy family run pest control company. We have been established for over 20 years carrying out pest control work for a large portfolio of commercial and domestic customers. Our success is based on hard work while providing high standards of service to our customers.
Specific Requirements: –
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the pest control industry
- Hold at least Level 2 RSPH Certificate although we would consider someone looking for a new career who would be willing to retrain and achieve RSPH Level 2 qualification in pest control
- Ideally live in the Reading/Maidenhead/Slough area
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work on own initiative and unsupervised or as necessary part of a small team
- Provide exceptional standards of customer service
- A common sense and a practical approach to all aspects of pest control work is essential. An all-out passion for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile is essential.
- Be able to use hand tools and undertake minor proofing and clearance work
- Have the ability to work at heights and use ladders is necessary. Training will be given.
- All our staff are subject to a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Check)
- Be prepared to work overtime and weekends should the need arise
- Reporting to and liaising with the office on a daily basis
- Most importantly be hard working, trustworthy and reliable
We will provide: –
- The opportunity for a rewarding career as a pest control technician
- Competitive basic salary, dependent on experience £18,000-£25,000 per annum, negotiable for outstanding candidates with the addition of a productivity bonus and commission scheme.
- Fully equipped Company van (for business use only), Company uniform and mobile phone
- Ongoing CPD training to meet BPCA membership criteria and development as a pest control technician
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
Please post or email your C.V. together with a covering letter to Mrs Deb Green, Vermatech Pest Control, Unit 6 Manor Farm, Peppard Common, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 5LA email email@example.comRead more