Commercial Pest Control
Vermatech specialise in commercial pest control and are fully committed in providing a high level of service at all times. When you choose us as your pest control company you can rest assured you will be receiving a professional, efficient and friendly service. We can control a number of pests, everything from cockroaches and rodents, to wasps and pigeons.
You must ensure your premises complies with health and safety recommendations by maintaining adequate pest control, this is even more important if your premises deals with food in any way due to the Food Safety Regulation 1995 Act.
Whether you have a current pest problem or are looking to maintain a pest- free environment Vermatech will provide a competitively priced, exceptional service. Your reputation depends on the elimination of pests, and if untreated- could result in the risk of prosecution and closure. We will advise on the correct number of visits and document all work carried out.
We currently work with customers in the following sectors:
- Food production
- Waste transfer stations
- Storage and removals
- Industrial estates
- Retail (e.g. shops, garden centres)
- Nursing homes
- Housing associations
- Letting agents/Property managers
- Local councils
- Restaurants and Public houses
All reports are then kept in your own pest file on site. Our reports give detailed advice recommending proofing against the access of pests, denial of harbourage and the removal of food sources in order to facilitate control measures, and discourage infestation. We also include, in most situations, free call- outs and follow up visits for our contract customers.
- Licensed waste carriers for clearance and sharps collection.
- Employ the most environmentally acceptable methods of pest control.
- Consider integrated pest management vital and include non chemical methods to monitor and prevent pest infestation.
- Can include field biologist inspections as part of our comprehensive service to ensure full compliance whether for food production or pharmaceuticals.
- As Vermatech Pest Control are full members of the British Pest Control Association we are required to meet a number of strict criteria.
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe, effective and appropriate control measures.
- We must demonstrate a high standard in our business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures.
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance.
- All employees within the business that will, within the course of their duties, attend the premises of our clients are subject to background checks by way of Criminal Records Bureau Standard Disclosure.
- We must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide adequate health and safety documentation and procedures covering risk assessment and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
- We must conform to the BPCA’s Code of Practice, you can therefore rest assured of a quality service.
We understand the importance of maintaining a pest- free environment, so whether you need to book a one- off treatment or would like advice on long- term rat control, we are here to assist. Get in touch to book an appointment with your local pest technician today on 0118 972 4895 or 0800 781 4059.